Ace High

Hello dear reader, I am back once again. I'll try to be more honest with you this time around. Also, I will leave out a bit of the verbal abuse. Not all, though. I must apologize for my absence, the last six months have been rather trying. In January I started studying for the GMAT and preparing for graduate school. I'm proud to announce that I finally achieved my goal and got into the MBA program at UNT. Thank you, thank you all. I would especially like to thank my parents, God, of course, and Liam Neeson.

Now I know what you're thinking, "Why Matt, you won't have any time for ladies". That may be true, but I was assured that there would be no shortage (where all da white women at?). Not only is there a good ratio of female to male students at UNT, but Denton also has TWU. To be honest, my parents are getting nervous. I'm 23, without a prospect, and they want grandchildren (mostly my mom, my dad could care less about little shits running around). I just hope they don't think I'm gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

My, this has been fun. We need to do this again sometime, really. Until next time, farewell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment